WH words are very useful words in spoken English. These question words help to seek more information. But when you add Ever to WH words the meaning of these words completely change. In this basic English speaking lesson in Hindi with Aakash, you will learn how to use words like (WH + Ever) Whatever, whoever, whichever, whenever, wherever, however in daily English conversation. These words are quite useful to speak English fluently and confidently.
What – क्या | Whatever- कुछ भी
When – कब | Whenever – कभिभी
Where – कहाँ | Wherever – कही भी
Which – कौन सा | Whichever – कौनसा भी
Who – कौन | Whoever – कोई भी
How – कैसे | However – कैसे भी/कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता
Whatever – Anything ( कुछ भी)
- Whatever you do, pay attention to the road when you are driving.
- Whatever you buy is at flat 60% discount.
- The manager said “Do whatever you want but close the deal”
Close the deal- सौदा होना चाहिए
Whenever – Any Time (किसी भी समय पर / कभिभी)
- Whenever I call Rahul, his phone is busy.
- You can call me whenever you need help, don’t hesitate. (संकोच मत करना)
- Whenever you leave the house, make sure you lock the door properly.
Wherever – Any where or Every where ( कही भी या सभी जगह)
- Wherever you go in the world, you would find Indians.
- Speaking Good English will help you wherever you go.
- Wherever I stand in my house, my phone network is bad. (सभी जगह)
Whoever – ANYONE (कोई भी/ सभी)
- Whoever has a doubt, can ask me at the end of the class.
- Whoever is hungry can start eating, the lunch is ready.
- Whoever just spoke has good English vocabulary.
Whichever- कौनसा भी
- Whichever dress I wear for the party, I am worried I would look fat. What do you think?
- Whichever road you take to Ladakh, you will have to drive carefully.
- Whichever sandwich you order, it must not have potatoes.
However – Anyway (कैसे भी (करके) )
2nd Meaning – It doesn’t matter – कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता
- You can do it however you like, as long as you finish on time.
- However rich they may be, money can’t but class.
- However much she eats, she never puts on weight.
- You can dress however you like, it’s not a formal meeting.