Happy New Year, such a boring English greeting. The year is new, so why not wish and greet people with some amazing New Year Phrases. Saying ‘Happy New Year’ is quite common and it’s time to learn some New English wishes and greetings. In this English speaking practice lesson in Hindi with Aakash learn some amazing English phrases to wish anyone ‘Happy New Year’.
Your English teacher Aakash will teach you some short and long English Greetings to simply replace ‘Happy New Year 2020’. Followed by some inspirational and motivational quotes and greetings to wish the New Year in style. We are sure this English lesson would help you sound interesting, instead of sounding boring and dull and also help you improve your English and speak fluent English confidently. Stay Safe and welcome the New Year with Great Enthusiasm.
General Short Messages.
- Have a Splendid New Year
- Have an Exceptional.
- Have a New Year filled with Prosperity.
- Have a New Year filled with Positivity.
- You have the Blank book, don’t just scribble.
- New Year Greetings/Wishes To You and Your Family
General Long Messages For New Year
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of 2019. Let’s welcome the new year with enthusiasm.
- As the New Year approaches us with hopes anew, here’s wishing you and your family a splendid year ahead.
Funny Messages For New Year
- Though I am wishing you a Great New Year, but remember you still have the same old Girl Friend/Boy friend/ Sisiter/ Brother/ Husband/ Wife
- I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.
- May you learn to use your brain in the coming year. It’s a wonder that you got through all these years without having one. Have a great new year.
- May you spend lesser time online this New Year and more with the real people who fill up your real world.
Inspirational Messages For New Year
- In the New Year, never forget to thank to your past years because it enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!”
- “What do you need in the New Year? You need a dream; your dream needs an action; and your action needs right thinking! Without right thinking, you can have only unrealised dreams!”
- Life is short and every new year makes it even shorter. New year my friend! You just waved goodbye to one more year of your short life!
- Years are like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. Step into the New Year with perfect balance.
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
Motivational Messages for New Year
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
- Nothing is impossible, the word ‘New Year’ itself says ‘I’m possible.’ Gear up for New beginnings.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. Give it a start this new year.
- Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. In the New Year I wish you all the luck to accelerate your success.
- You must be the change you wish to see in 2020.
- No one can go back in time to change what has happened, so work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future.
- The New Year has brought another chance for us to set things right and to open up a new page in our lives.
New Year Messages Foe Friends & Family
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you.
- Every year we make resolutions and we vow to keep them. This year, my only resolution is to keep spending time with you.
- Every year we try to diet and exercise. Maybe this year our plans will actually work. Happy New Year friend.