In this English speaking lesson explained in Hindi you will learn how to form basic spoken English sentences with 14 different adjectives for daily English conversation practice. Read through these sentences carefully and understand the meaning of these sentences as your English teacher Myra has explained the meaning of these 14 adjectives and sentences in Hindi for your better understanding of spoken English.
सीखो १०० इंग्लिश स्पीकिंग सेन्टेन्सेस जो आपकी रोज़मर्रा की इंग्लिश कन्वर्सेशन में इस्तेमाल होते हैं. यह सेन्टेन्सेस १४ अलग अलग अडजेक्टिवेस से बनाये गए हैं जो आपकी डेली इंग्लिश कन्वर्सेशन में use होते हैं. इन सेन्टेन्सेस को ध्यान से पढ़िए और फ़्लूएंट इंग्लिश बोलना सीखें।
Intelligent – बुद्धिमान
- You are intelligent.
- He is an intelligent boy.
- My children are very intelligent.
- My son is very intelligent.
- My daughter is intelligent.
Charismatic – करिश्माई
- He has a charismatic personality.
- Most sports person have a charismatic personality.
- The chief minister gave a charismatic speech.
- His singing has a charismatic power.
Enthusiastic – उत्साही
- It’s a good habit to be enthusiastic about your work.
- They received a very enthusiastic welcome.
- His enthusiasm towards his family is worth appreciating.
- He is so enthusiastic about Cricket.
- I am an enthusiastic.
Introvert – शांत स्वभाव
- He is an introvert.
- I am an introvert; I take time to open up.
- She is an introvert; she doesn’t talk much to strangers.
Extrovert – मिलनसार
- I am an extrovert, I like meeting new people
- Not everyone can be an extrovert.
- Being extrovert boosts ones confidence.
Reliable – भरोसेमंद
- Being a reliable person is a great quality to have.
- He can’t be trusted, he’s not reliable.
- Is this shopping website reliable?
Talkative – बातूनी
- Women are more talkative than men.
- Students of this class are very talkative.
- My sister is very talkative.
- My wife is very talkative.
Honest – ईमानदार
- I like honest people.
- I am an honest person.
- He is an honest man.
- They are honest people.
Beautiful – खूबसूरत
- You are beautiful.
- You have a beautiful smile.
- You have beautiful hair.
- The moon looks beautiful at night.
- It’s a beautiful day.
- Kashmir is full of natural beauty.
- Switzerland is famous for its scenic beauty.
- What a beautiful place?
Shy – शांत स्वभाव
- He is very shy.
- She is very shy.
- Don’t be shy to speak in English.
- Don’t be shy to speak in front of people.
- He is a shy boy, but likes her immensely.
Hard working – मेहनती
- You are very hard working.
- I am very hard working.
- I like hard working people.
- Hard work always pays well.
Boring – ऊबाऊ
- Yesterday’s class was very boring.
- That singer bored the audience.
- That film was very boring.
- You are boring.
Lazy – आलसी
- It was a lazy day.
- Lion is a lazy hunter.
- People who are lazy find it hard to succeed.
Friendly – दोस्ताना स्वभाव
- His father has a friendly nature.
- She has a friendly nature.
- What a friendly town?
Funny – मज़ाकिया
- My best friend is very funny.
- How can you be so funny?
- Being funny is a talent.
- He is a funny person.
- He is so funny.
- I think it’s very funny.
- He told me a funny story.