Learn Smart & Short English Phrases with TIME – English Speaking Practice Lesson with Jenny in Hindi
English speaking practice is important to speak fluent English faster, the easy way to learn English is to study Short English phrases that are easy to remember and use while speaking English. In this English speaking Lesson in Hindi with Jenny, you are learning English phrases with TIME.Use these smart sentences in your Spoken English daily to talk English faster with fluency.
You are watching this spoken English lesson on Learnex, your YouTube channel to Learn English in Hindi, we have lesson covering English conversation, Complex Grammar rules, English idioms, Tips on how to speak English faster, How to improve English speaking, IELTS, Vocabulary and much more, so Subscribe to our channel and stay tuned.
Sentences from this Lesson :-
Now and Then – कभी कबार
- I go to the Gym now and then.
- I meet Rahul now and then at college.
- I don’t like watching movies, but I watch a movie now and then.
- Some famous people visit the mall now and then.
- I don’t like coffee, but I drink it now and then.
- She goes to her native place now and then.
Sooner or Later – देर सेवर / अभी या बाद में
- Sooner or later, I will move out of the city.
- Sooner or later I have to study for my exams.
- I think his company will shut down sooner or later.
- Sooner or later you will have to look out for a new job.
- Sooner or later I will learn driving.
Little by Little – थोड़ा थोड़ा करके
- We will finish our work little by little.
- I built my house little by little.
- She started a big business little by little.
- He will learn this language little by little.
- We will be successful by achieving little by little.
Quick and dirty – जल्द और आसान
Let me show you a quick and easy way to finish this work.
- I want some quick and easy breakfast recipes.
- Please give some quick and easy tips to lose weight.
- Everything doesn’t happen in a quick and easy way.
- We need to find a quick and easy solution to this problem.
Then and There – तब के तब ( immediately )
- You should have signed the papers then and there.
- I agreed to the plan then and there.
- Then and there she asked me to leave the room.
- Then and there we decided to go on a trip to Bali
- The police caught the robber then and there.
Slowly but Surely धीरे धीरे पर निश्चीत रूप से
- Our country is making progress slowly but surely.
- The house work is getting done slowly but surely.
- The project work is getting done slowly but surely.
- His health is getting better slowly but surely.
- We need to work on our finances slowly but surely.