We often have to say Good Bye in English. Do you use the same old English phrase ‘Bye Bye’? Why not learn some cool and interesting English sentences to say bye in English. In this English practice lesson in Hindi you will learn some interesting ways to say Good Bye. Stop using the same old English phrase Good Bye over and over again, stop being boring, add some style to your English. Learn English through Hindi with your English teacher Michelle in a fun and interesting.
How to say ‘BYE’ in different ways?
Common English words to say BYE
- Bye Bye
- See you later.
- See you soon.
- Talk to you later.
- Have a good time.
- It’s time to be going.
- Take it easy.
- I have to get going.
- I must be going.
- Alright, everyone, It’s time to leave.
- Guys, I am going to make a move.
- Okay, everyone, it’s time to leave you all.
- I am leaving now, I’ve got a busy day tomorrow.
- I’m sorry, I have got to run.
- I’m afraid, I have to hurry.
- Thanks for the dinner, it was great.
- Thank you very much for having me.
- Farewell, my friend.
- Farewell, Madam/Sir
Formal ways to say BYE
- Have a nice time.
- Have a good weekend.
- I look forward to our next meeting.
- Until next week, bye.
- Take care of yourself.
- It was nice to see you.
- It was nice to see you again.
How to say BYE after a DATE?
- I spent a very good time with you, I will call you in some time.
- The dinner and movie were great, have a good night.
- We should meet again.
- I really enjoyed spending time with you.
SLANG ways to say BYE
- Catch you later!
- Peace out!
- I am out of here.
- I gotta take off.